About APPSC Group 2 Prelims Mock Test
APPSC Group 2 Prelims Mock Test is a practice exam designed to help candidates prepare for the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Group 2 Preliminary Exam. The mock test includes multiple-choice questions covering various topics such as General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and English.
The purpose of the APPSC Group 2 Prelims Mock Test is to give candidates an idea of what the actual exam would be like and to help them identify their strengths and weaknesses in different subjects. By taking this mock test, candidates can improve their time management skills, develop a better understanding of the exam pattern, and assess their level of preparation.
APPSC Group 2 Prelims Mock Test: Overview
||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
||APPSC Group 2 Prelims
|Level of Exam
||Mock Tests, Syllabus, and Exam Pattern
||APPSC Group 2 (Executive & Non-Executive) Posts
||Prelims, Mains Test & Computer Proficiency Test
Important Features of the APPSC Group 2 Prelims Mock Test:
APPSC Group 2 Prelims Mock Test is a useful tool for candidates preparing for the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Group 2 Preliminary Exam. It helps them assess their level of preparation and identify their strengths and weaknesses in different subjects. However, it is important to ensure that the content of the mock test is original and not plagiarized.
- The Mock Tests are available in both Telugu and English languages for the candidate's convenience.
- The performance summary of the mock tests along with the solutions & explanations is also provided at the end of each APPSC Group 2 Prelims mock test.
Why should you take the APPSC Group 2 Prelims mock test?
If you're preparing for the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Group 2 Preliminary Exam, taking the APPSC Group 2 Prelims mock test can be incredibly helpful. The mock test includes multiple-choice questions covering various topics such as General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and English.
By taking this mock test, you'll get a feel for what the actual exam will be like and be better equipped to handle the challenges of the real exam. You'll also be able to identify your strengths and weaknesses in different subjects, allowing you to focus your study efforts and improve your overall score. Additionally, practicing with the mock test can help you develop better time management skills and improve your understanding of the exam pattern.
What are the Advantages of Taking the APPSC Group 2 Prelims Mock Test?
Familiarization with Exam Pattern: The APPSC Group 2 Prelims Mock Test is designed to simulate the actual exam pattern, including the types of questions, time duration, and marking scheme of the exam. This can help candidates become more familiar with the exam pattern, making them feel more confident and less anxious while taking the actual exam.
Identifying Strengths and Weaknesses: The mock test can help candidates identify their strengths and weaknesses in different sections of the exam. This can help them focus their preparation efforts on areas that require more attention, improving their overall score.
Time Management: The APPSC Group 2 Prelims Mock Test has a time limit of 2.5 hours, which is the same as the actual exam. By taking the mock test, candidates can practice time management skills and learn how to pace themselves while answering questions.
Improving Accuracy: The mock test can help candidates improve their accuracy in answering questions by giving them an opportunity to practice and identify errors in their responses. This can help them avoid mistakes in the actual exam and increase their chances of scoring higher.
Boosting Confidence: By taking the mock test and performing well, candidates can boost their confidence and reduce exam-related stress. This can help them approach the actual exam with a positive mindset and perform to the best of their abilities.
APPSC Group 2 Prelims Mock Test: Exam Pattern
APPSC Group 2 Prelims Exam Pattern
||No. of Questions
|General Studies & Mental Ability
|Social and Cultural History of AP & Indian Constitution
|Planning and Economy
APPSC Group 2 Mains Exam Pattern
||General Studies & Mental Ability
- Social History of Andhra Pradesh i.e., the History of Various Social and Cultural Movements in Andhra Pradesh
- General Overview of the Indian Constitution
||Planning in India and Indian Economy Contemporary Problems and Developments in Rural Society with Special Reference to Andhra Pradesh
APPSC Group 2 Computer Proficiency Test
APPSC Group 2 Prelims Mock Test: Syllabus
|General Studies & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- The social-economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Geography of India with focus on Andhra Pradesh
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and logical interpretation
- Data Analysis-Tabulation of data Visual representation of data Basic data analysis and Interpretation.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and legal implications/problems.
- Current affairs- international, national, and regional.
|Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh
- Geographical Features of Andhra Pradesh – Impact on Its History and Culture – Pre-Historical Cultures – Satavahanas, Ishwaks – Socio-Economic and Religious Conditions – Literature, Art and Architecture – Vishnu Kundinas, Vengi Eastern Chalukyas, Telugu Cholas – Society, Religion, Telugu Language, Literature, Art and Architecture.
- Various major and minor dynasties ruled in Andhra Pradesh between the 11th and 16th centuries AD. Socio-cultural and religious conditions, social structure, caste system, the status of women in Andhra Pradesh between 11th to 16th centuries AD. Development of Telugu language, literature, art, architecture, and painting.
- Advent of Europeans- Trade centers- Andhra under the Company– 1857 Revolt and its impact on Andhra- Establishment of British Rule SocioCultural awakening, Justice Party/Self Respect Movements- Growth of Nationalist Movement in Andhra between 1885 to 1947– Role of Socialists– Communists– Anti- Zamindari and Kisan Movements. Growth of Nationalist Poetry, Revolutionary Literature, Nataka Samasthalu, and Women Participation.
- Origin and growth of Andhra Movement- Role of Andhra MahasabhasProminent Leaders- Events leading to the formation of Andhra State 1953. Role of Press and News Papers in the Andhra Movement. Role of Library Movement and Folk & Tribal Culture.
- Events leading to the formation of Andhra Pradesh State – Visalandhra Mahasabha – States Reorganization Commission and Its Recommendations – Gentlemen Agreement-Important Social and Cultural Events between 1956 and 2014.
- Nature of the Indian Constitution – Constitutional Development – Salient features of Indian Constitution – Preamble – Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy and their relationship – Fundamental Duties, Distinctive features – Unitary and Federal.
- Structure and Functions of the Government of India – Types of Legislature, Executive and Judiciary – Unicameral, Bicameral – Executive – Parliamentary, Judicial Judicial Review, Legal Activities.
- Distribution of legislative and executive powers between the center and the states; Legislative, Administrative and Economic Relations between the Center and the States – Powers and Functions of Constitutional Institutions – UPSC, State Public Service Commissions, CAG and Finance Commission.
- Center-State Relations-Need for Reforms- Rajmannar Committee, Sarkaria Commission, MM Panchi Commission- Central and Federal Constitutional Features of India.
- Process of Amendment to the Constitution – Centralization vs Decentralization – Community Development Programs – Balwantre Mehta, Ashok Mehta Committees 73rd and 74th Amendment Laws and their implementation.
- Indian Political Parties- National, Regional-Single Party, Two-Party, Multi-Party Systems Regionalism and Sub-Regionalism-Demand for New States- Sri Krishna Committee- National Unity- Deficiencies in Indian Unity.
- Welfare Mechanisms in India – Allocations to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Minorities, Reservations for SCs, STs and Backward Classes – Prevention of Atrocities Act for SCs, STs – National and State SCs, STs and BCs Commissions, Women’s Commission, National, and State Minorities Commissions – Human Rights Commission RTI- Lokpal and Lok Ayukta
|Planning and Economy
- Indian Economy and present status: Socio-Economic – Goals and Achievements – New economic reforms 1991. Regulation of the Economy – Creation of regulatory bodies-NITI Aayog- Co-operative Federalism and decentralization of financial resources – Lack of inclusive growth and sustainable development: causes, consequences, and solutions.
- Indian Economic Policies: Agricultural policies – Contribution of agriculture to India’s GDP – Issues of financing, production, marketing, and distribution of agriculture. Industrial policies– Main features of industrial development in India – sectoral composition – Roles of private and public sectors in employment, productivity – Role of IT industries in the development.
- Resources and Development: Types of resources – Physical capital and finance capital – Population- size, composition, and growth–Trends; Occupational Distribution of Workforce – Human Development Index as a measurement of development. Demographic Dividend.
- Money, Banking and Public Finance: Monetary policy of RBI – Fiscal policy – Objectives – Fiscal Imbalance and Deficit Finance –New Foreign Trade Policy. Current account imbalances; FDI, Inflation, its causes, and remedies; Budget – taxes and non-tax revenue. Goods and Service Tax (GST).
- National Income: National Income and concepts – Gross Domestic Product – Net Domestic Product, Per capita income.
- Economic Policies of Andhra Pradesh: Socio-Economic welfare Programmes of Government of Andhra Pradesh. Composition of Population in Andhra Pradesh – Rural-Urban, Sex Ratio, Age Distribution.
- Agriculture and Industrial Growth of Andhra Pradesh: Contribution of agriculture to income and employment in Andhra Pradesh. Land reforms in Andhra Pradesh – Cropping pattern – Irrigation Policy of Andhra Pradesh – sources of agricultural finances -agricultural subsidies – public distribution system in Andhra Pradesh. Industrial Development in Andhra Pradesh – Growth and structure of industries – – Incentives to industries – Industrial corridors in and SEZs in Andhra Pradesh – Bottlenecks for industrial development – Power projects
- Resource Development of Andhra Pradesh: Andhra Pradesh Budgetary resources and constraints – Fulfillment of the conditions of A.P Bifurcation Act – central assistance and issues of conflict – public debt and projects of external assistance. Andhra Pradesh State Gross Domestic Product – Comparison with India and neighboring States.
APPSC Group 2 Prelims Mock Test FAQs
1) What is the APPSC Group 2 Prelims Mock Test?
Ans: The APPSC Group 2 Prelims Mock Test is an online practice exam designed to help candidates prepare for the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Group 2 recruitment exam. The mock test simulates the actual exam and includes questions on topics such as General Studies and Mental Ability.
2) How do I access the APPSC Group 2 Prelims Mock Test?
Ans: The APPSC Group 2 Prelims Mock Test is available online and can be accessed from any device with an internet connection. Candidates can visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) to access the mock test.
3) Is the APPSC Group 2 Prelims Mock Test free in mocktest.freshersnow.com?
Ans: No, APPSC Group 2 Prelims Mock Test is paid in mocktest.freshersnow.com
4) How many questions are there in the APPSC Group 2 Prelims Mock Test?
Ans: The APPSC Group 2 Prelims Mock Test consists of 150 multiple-choice questions, each carrying one mark. The duration of the exam is 2.5 hours.